• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Corpus Christi!

oreo

Well Whats up Folks I not a newbe but havent been around for a while been dealling with 2008 well im a sing guy been in it for around 20 years started hand painting then airbrushing the the most awsome vinyle guy and designer! LOL last year was bad our home burned i had a heart attack and lost all of our memories but i save a 24 inch plotter and some vinyl so took a job at a sign shop for now till i build up our supplies

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA..................

If ya need something PM and I'll try to help if I can. :thumb:

jscarl

Hello Oreo., Long time no see!! Last i heard you was in Texas. You still drawing things? You have great talent guy.

signrios

Welcome back oreo, i remember you from signforums.com
you have a great talent, i hope everything gets better for you

RBDesign

Hey Roel, I think you've bought Coozies from me before. Not sure if it's you or not. but either way just want to say hi. btw I'm originally from Alice ,Texas. I'm sure you've heard of the place. How's the fishing over there?

RB
RBDesign