• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Croatia

Borism25

Hi to everybody, My name is Boris I am 27 years from Croatia, I am hole my life in graphic enviroment I am third in generation related to Graphic industry. I have been working in Flexo, offset, digital and right now in 85% of my time is on solvent based machines. I was a reader of this forum for a long time. I have change the job and right know i have few machines more to operate so i think i will have some questions on the line :).

We are working on roland 1.6m and 2.5m, mimaki cjv 30 - 160. I am familliar with alot of different tools adobe packet, corel, affinity, esko, fusion 360, bleder, gimp, script writing... Right know we only work in rasterlink and versa work hope i will have time to try some other rips to speed up my workflow...we are also cutting foam and spray painting it, cutting and engraving on cnc laser, digital printing on xerox, t-shirts...etc

Hope i will help also someone with my knowledge.
Best regards,
Boris

• Agree
Reactions: Bly