• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Dallas, TX

TXGraphix24

Hello, my name is Tyler. Im only 16 and been doing graphics for about 2 years now. Started with a little UScutter plotter off ebay. Once the business started growing i invested in a Roland GX-24 and the business hasnt stopped growing. Just started doing screenprinting as well.

Been coming to this website since i began looking for answers to my questions, but i finally decided to sign-up. Look forward to speaking with you guys and gals.

-Tyler

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from Irving.
Do you have a parent in the business?
I started helping my father at twelve in (ahem) 1972.
Dang, all of a sudden I feel old.

SignManiac

Never too young to find your passion in life, and once you find that, the money will follow. Do what you love, and your life will have become a success already.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
TXGraphix has been doing my daughters softball shirts for 4 seasons now. Great turnaround time, and all the girls rave about how soft the jerseys are. Very professional and they sent me a few catalogs and color swatches so the girls can pick just what they want.
-Karen Leescomb | The Colony, TX

I thought you started two years ago? :popcorn: 12? 14?... I'm guessing a newbie late 30's...

-Tyler

TXGraphix.Com
Custom Decals | Banners | Signs | Shirts | And More!

TXGraphix24

Welcome from Irving.
Do you have a parent in the business?
I started helping my father at twelve in (ahem) 1972.
Dang, all of a sudden I feel old.
No parents, they helped me out with all the Tax ID info, and all the legal stuff, but i invested on everything out of my own wallet.
Never too young to find your passion in life, and once you find that, the money will follow. Do what you love, and your life will have become a success already.
I brag to my friends everyday how much i love this job. All the people you meet, all the creations your create. Im hoping this goes a long way for me.
Got to be our youngest member...
Welcome from Fort Worth "Where the West Begins".
Well lucky me! Ive learned so much from this website, hopefully i can start inputing my knowledge.
TXGraphix has been doing my daughters softball shirts for 4 seasons now. Great turnaround time, and all the girls rave about how soft the jerseys are. Very professional and they sent me a few catalogs and color swatches so the girls can pick just what they want.
-Karen Leescomb | The Colony, TX

I thought you started two years ago? :popcorn: 12? 14?... I'm guessing a newbie late 30's...
Theres 3 seasons in softball, spring, summer, and fall ball. So 4 seasons consists of a little more then a year. But thank you for checking out my website. :)