• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from East Texas

davidcarr87

Hey everyone,
Im David, i have been reselling vinyl graphics for 2 years and just decided to open my own thing at the first of this year, im takin it slow tho
im around 80 miles north of house in a very small town so...

been reading this forum every since and i have learned so much ..and i seen someone in need of contacts and thought i could actually help someone so i decided to join..
look forward to learning more

thanks everyone!!

babeinthegame

I'm new too!

I'M NEW TOO!:thumb: I'm trying to start a business but did not realize there was so much I DIDN'T know! UNBELIEVABLE! I am totally overwhelmed! I was laid off of my job in May and decided it was no time like the present to get started, but geeesh!

davidcarr87

thanks everyone!!
babeinthegame, i know what your saying....im still takin my business slow tho
i work at nights as a dispatcher for an ems company..and do the business/family stuff in the day time and on off nights..(i work 2 nights one week 5 nights the next) so i have a lot of off time, only reason i do this is insurance, a dependable check and i can do all my design while dispatching, ;)