• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Eastern Iowa

mbarden

My wife and I are opening our own shop. Can't wait to get into full swing. Just printed our first banner today. Was really great to produce a product I can be proud of. Am currently a network technician and am really tired of fixing other people problems all the time. Thanks for the welcomes!!!!!!
Big River Sign Co.

Jackpine

Welcome to the group.....I'm in Wis but marrying a gal from Ottumwa ( no relation to Radar)....but she's been in Wis for 22 years ....Oh , Newell we will be staying in Wis for now. Too bad???? for you!

mbarden

Thanks to all for the welcome. As soon as I figure out how to attach our logo to my messages I will. I am very computer literate but do not have a lot of experience with message boards or chat.
Really looking forward to being part of the sign community.
Thanks everyone and your may your business be honest and profitable
Mike B

Geary

Welcome Mike....to the forum and to the business. Best of everything to you and yours! :thumb:

~Geary...from the agricultural spraying capital of the world.....*cough, sputter, choke*

razak

Hello fr Singapore..

The best job in the world is you get paid for the
thing that you enjoy doing (passion).
On which printer you using to make your first banner?

g'DAY

RAZAK