• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Europe

hybyza

Hi everyone, I am a new member, I would like to introduce myself, congratulations to all for this web site.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Howdy from Texas, USA! Where in Spain are you? I loved that country... spent a few months there travelling around. I'd like to eat again at Los Carracoles in Barcelona, see the sea at Malaga and the Roman coliseum I had to myself for an afternoon (it rivals the one in Rome and sits along the Mediterranean coast). I spent the winter in the Canary Islands on Tenerife. I love the people of Spain. Welcome!

hybyza

Hi everyone, it is always grateful to find polite and helpful people, for you to have more data, I am interested specially in Summa, mixed software and Techno CNC (the ones I have at my facilities to work at).
The part I live in Spain is somewhere in the middle part of the country, no sea or soft weather, but you wont taste a better and cheaper lamb or wine than here (that´s my opinion at least, don´t be bother guys from a different part of the world)
I feel free to ask anything the same to answer if I know how to help with machines, thank you all you people.