• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Florida :)

ckoziol

Hi, Everyone...

I came upon this site last week or so when I was searching for some vector images. Wow! what a find too! I have my own sign business that I operate out of my home, so it's difficult sometimes to get the interaction with others like you do when your in the office, so a place like this is going to prove very beneficial. I've already picked up on many good ideas just from reading the various threads. I had been doing graphic design for about 20 years, then one day was out of a job (after working from home for a company for 5 years). A sign shop was looking for a designer and it turned out to be a good fit for a while. After I learned the ropes, I went out on my own to avoid the 2 hr. plus travel each day.

Sooo, nice to meet all of you and I look forward to helping when I can or getting the help when I need it!

I guess my first question to all of you is if anyone knows where I can go to get vector flags. Not the typical boxy flags. I have a lot of requests for Cuban and Puerto Rican flags for cars, since I'm in the Tampa area. All I can find out there are the typical rectangular, basic blah flags. So if anyone can advise, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks and have a good nite!

Carol -- Aces High Signs

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard Carol! You might try "Express Clipart" (banner at the bottom of this page). If not available there, I know some one here can give you some directions.:Welcome: 2 :signs101:

2NinerNiner2

Bonjour de Montréal, Carol :)
salut.gif

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Oklahoma!

:Welcome: to :signs101:

WMF 's are vector art as well as eps and ai. Many clip art collections contain these files.

Ken

Hi. Welcome.
You can give those "blah" flags a tweak by warping them, add a drop shadow.
Ken

WVB

SpringHill aye..? I use to live right off of county line road for many, many years. Would make the commute to Tampa all the time... Parents still live there in Rolling Oaks estates... In any event welcome from Texas...!

Bradster941

I threw a stone your way, was that your back yard I hit ??:help:

Welcome from just down the road in Englewood!
You've found a Great Place to be.:Cool 2: :Cool 2: :Cool 2: