• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood... DGpainter

DGPAINTER

Hello from Digital Graphics Group, started here in Hollywood in 1989 as one of the first ever “Print Service Bureaus” with full service artwork/design/typesetting, scanning and film separations for the printers in town. Jumped into the first wide format Lasermaster 36", what a slow beast that was with the proprietary rip. Moved into the sign business realizing printers were going direct to plate and we were history if we didn't change over. Been in the sign/design/graphics ever since. Currently do a lot of vinyl mural work, artist canvases, my own artwork, photography and almost anything customers can throw at us! We also do short run digital printing, postcards, B/Cs, brochures on Xerox digital presses. Equipment: Roland SP540i, HP5500, GBC large laminator, Vinyl Xpress Cutter, Xerox Digital Printers, large paper cutter, folders and bindery equipment.
Been on this website quite a few times throughout the years and figured it was finally time to join. I give the administrators a lot of credit on a very good site, lot of information here!
Thanks,
Dale