• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Germany

Uwe Fischer

Hello from germany.
My name is Uwe Fischer, owner of a digital printing company build in 1993, first only printing and copying plans for architects and engineers. With the first HP Designjets - HP 250/650 etc. - we began to print posters. Today we print with 22 printers from HP, Mutoh (Osprey), Mimaki, Summa (DC4), Colorspan, OCE, Roland, Dgen (Textile printers) with dyebased ink, pigment ink, mildsolvent, hardsolvent, uv and latex technology.
We print small business cards, vehicle wraps, flags, banners, architecture plans, xxl-banners. One of our best desicions was to buy the Dgen textile printers, the market grows in germany.

The reason why i registered here is to share my experience.
Experience with the machines, the software (texprint, posterprint, rasterworks, postershop, signlab), the employees, the customers, the tax authority, the parcel service...

In privacy i play - and build - guitars, mostly classical and flamenco.
Sorry about my bad english.

signboot

Welcome from Kentucky!
I'm new here also, but looks like a great forum.

Love that German engineering, Old Porsche's are my passion.

Cheers!

Dennis422

Hallo aus Nord / Ost Ohio.
Willkommen auf der Signs101 Forum.

Ich habe einige Zeit in Karlsruhe verbringen im Jahr 1993 und 1994.

This was with a help of Google Translate, but I still know some of German :)

Welcome