• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello from germany

Krall-design

hello to all out there. i'm living and working here near stuttgart / germany. we have a shop for grafiks & sign since 1973. since two years we have an roland SP-540 to produce our prints. sorry about my english... by looking for some help/tipps and found this forum. yesterday i changed the dumpers, pump, cap assy and one of the printheads and now i need some help in adjust them. i know how to get in service menu. but i have no service manual. i adjust bias, vertical, horizontal and bi-dir but allways i have mismatches in DT3. can anybody help? or where can i get the pages how to adjust the printheads. thanks for every infos... micha

imaSIGNr

Hi from the east coast....I was in Germany for a couple years in the Army. 1971-73. In Kaiserslaughtern.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Guten Tag mein Freund!! Wie gehts? I envy you - Stuttgart is a wonderful place. I stayed there for over a month years ago before going to Rothenburg ob der Tauber while touring Europe for six months. I sure do miss the many Gasthaus stops I made and all the fine regional Deutsche biers.

By the way - your English is fine and Welcome from Texas.

jdb

Welcome from Pacific Northwest. Your english is good. I had a girl friend from germany, she could'nt speak a word of english.

Steve C.

Welcome from Texas! I spent 2 yrs. in Germany working for my uncle.
8th Army Support Command, Bad Kreuznach. Beautiful little city near
Mainz.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome From OK. USA

The print heads have a number code with them that has to be entered into the printer computer. Other than that I don't think there are any adjustments. If you check through archives of www.printingdigital.net you may find the answers have already been answered.