• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Holland

BS

Hi everyone,

First: Excuse me for my English because I am Dutch speaking but I hope you will understand what I'm writing:Big Laugh

Glad to have found this forum. we are a signcompany from Holland. Proud owner of a mimaki JV3-160SJ and a JV4 sublimation printer with heatfix.
Mimakiplotter and a summasign T.

Just like a lot of you guys we are searching for an answer why our plotter doesn't work or why our printer doesn't print :omg:. (some topics allready found, they were very helpful)

Regards,

Dorien

Richard G

Well Welcome to the Forum. I think your English is just fine as a matter of fact if I were to go onto a foreign web site and have to speak lets say Spanish I would be in a total world of hurt for it just won't happen. So keep stopping by and don't let a little thing like langue disrupt your day. I have the JV3-160 myself and always have questions. So welcome again from Sunny South Florida U.S.A.

BS

thank you for your warm welcome.

I could have said also hello from a very very sunny and hot Holland. But it's raining here after five weeks of temperature like in Spain. (and that is rare here).
@Richard: my spanish is even worse:rolleyes:.

So, when I am writing this to you, I hear my collegue saying some ''words'':banghead: to the Mimaki printer and I'm off to look for an answer here.

thnxs

Dorien.

goforit14

every one in Holland Speaks awesome English .Amsterdam is cool i liked Dam Square and all the bikes , you guys make some good looking signs i took some pictures to bring some ideas to the states but lost my camera shame bro. what RIP software are you using, are you trying to contour cut?

theres ways to get around it