• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Illinois - Pics of work

schramm

Hello all,

This is my first post on this site, my name is Rob Schramm and I live in Central Illinois. I am a professional decorative painter and have recently started doing hand painted signs, glass and mirrors. I belong to a couple other forums dealing with cutters and design but this is the first one that I ran into that actually had pros that have been in the business for a while doing work. I really do not do vinyl signs and my business so far is limited to how many signs that I have done but my main business is custom mirror design. Here is a mirror mock up that I did 2 weeks ago for Jack Daniels, this one is small at only 18" x 15" tall but the mirror that they will get is 6' long x 4.5 high. It is only the lettering that has antique mirroring the rest is 1shot black painted background. That will give you a small idea of what I do and you can check out my website if you want to see more.

Attachments

• jack silvered.jpg
    jack silvered.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 104
  • user794_pic45_1213438113.jpg
    user794_pic45_1213438113.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 90
  • user794_pic41_1213437991.jpg
    user794_pic41_1213437991.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited by a moderator:

schramm

Hello all, I seem to do a lot of mirrors and rarely any signs however I was just hired to do a 1950's themed sign for a cafe about 10 minutes from me. Where I live the sign painting art is dead. I am hoping to shock it back to life.

tanneji

you do great work! seriously it is a lost art so good luck in bringing it back to life. Welcome form arkansas!

Craig Sjoquist

welcome to a outstanding forum and people

still enjoying hand lettering

hand sign lettering is not dead ..but a well needed form a work

nise work by the way whats your website