• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Illinois

rmtosh

Just wanting to introduce myself as a new member. We are a fairly large screen-printing company of 25 years that has also had a sign shop for the last 12 years. We have only done cut vinyl and subbed out anything digital. We have now upgraded to a Roland vp-540i and have entered the arena of digital printing / cutting for ourselves. It is a whole new world for us, exciting, but quite a change.

Have been reading the site for about a month now and it is loaded with information. I'll have to get over being thin-skinned though! Anyway just wanting to practice proper etiquette and introduce myself as a newb.

Ryan

threeputt

Good for you. Welcome from the Pacific Northwest! Are you screenprinting apparel or decals and signs?

rmtosh

We are primarily apparel printers. We have screen-printed static clings and such, but mainly apparel. I would like to start screen-printing out coroplast yard signs as it is tough to compete price-wise by applying vinyl.

Ryan