• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Illinois

spri1097

I found this board when I was looking at buying my Edge & HS15plus. All the great questions and answers (Fred especially) convinced me to go after it and I love it. I have been a training engineer in the machine tool industry so I have a special respect for people willing to share there knowledge. I also have a 24" ioline Classic and Epson 9600 would like to get a solvent printer but right now I'll outsource it until I see the return on investment.
Thanks for all the great info. Good thing my wife is her helping me with how to use a message board or I would probably remain a lurker.

iSign

I did a short stint at Northern Illinois University in DeKalb... back in 1978.. saw the grateful Dead there Oct. 29th... 32 years ago Friday met my first wife that night, dropped out a few months later & moved out west..

I don't remember anything much about my classes.. but I remember out at the County line was a bar at that time called the County Line Bar & they were open later then any of the bars or liquor stores on campus!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

Been through Decalb about 17 years ago. Seemed to a nice place. I was looking for a factory that grew lettice under lights. Must not have worked out well because it closed its doors before I got there....lol