• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Indiana

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Howdy from former fellow Hoosier. Born and raised in South Bend, went to High School in Logansport, finally left Indiana after living in haunted house with back yard on 13th green of Fuzzy Zoeller's home golf course in Floydd's Knobs (southern end of state on Ohio River). Going on 30 years in Texas. You got a lot of Amish in northeastern Indiana?

high impact

Don't mean to be a thread pirate but Arlo, you should start another thread about living in that haunted house! I want to hear about it.

:thread

TheSignMaker

Howdy from former fellow Hoosier. Born and raised in South Bend, went to High School in Logansport, finally left Indiana after living in haunted house with back yard on 13th green of Fuzzy Zoeller's home golf course in Floydd's Knobs (southern end of state on Ohio River). Going on 30 years in Texas. You got a lot of Amish in northeastern Indiana?

As a matter of fact we do!

Haunted house! YIKES!!! You will definately need to tell us more about that!

Ken

Welcome from BC.
Please use the search function to find answers to the most common questions.
Cheers!
Ken