• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Indiana

fairwayray

My brother and I own a screen and digital printing company in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Our company, Custom Art is 50 years in business this month and we are very proud of it.
Our history has been screen printing with a 5 color conquest press that prints up to 38 x 50 but now of course, we are also doing digital printiing.
We specialze in POS, mainly for Pepsi, Monster, Heineken, and other beverage companies for their POS for 7-11 stores.
Our motto is if you want it , we have it. If we dont have it, we can get it. If we cant get it you probably dont need it.
Our other talent is making impossible turn around and deadlines.
I do need a good tee shirt supplier, we get calls occasionally for large runs of them.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Greetings from a former fellow Hoosier who resided in Logansport on the banks of the Wabash far away. 33 years in Texas now and still not missing the Indiana winters. Y'all are sure getting some bad weather up there... may be part of the system that brought us about a dozen tornadoes a few weeks back. You'll find this to be the finest online forum of its kind staffed with everything from rascals to saints and everyone in between. Take heart tho - if you experience hazing just hang in there... it will pass and you'll be "one of us, one of us"...