• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ireland

Michaeln

Hi all,

New to this site. I am not involved in the Sign or Graphics industry but I have a friend who is but does not have internet access, so you may be hearing from me.

Regards to all,

Michael

Welcome from Atlanta, Georgia.

Ireland is my favorite country! I visited for a week in 2002, traveled around and stayed in the B&Bs and wished I never had to leave. From the Cliffs of Moher to the Rock of Cashel, the Blarney Castle, and the ring of Kerry--everything we saw was beautiful. Can't wait to visit again!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from Pennsylvania...............

Would you mind jotting down some facts about your friend so we can get acquainted in a strange sense....... ??

This is most unique and will be very interesting. :cool1:

jscarl

Welcome from the state of Michigan. My great grand parents( Mother's side,) were from Ireland.

Michaeln

Welcome from Pennsylvania...............

Would you mind jotting down some facts about your friend so we can get acquainted in a strange sense....... ??
This is most unique and will be very interesting. :cool1:

His business is creating and erecting tombstones. He uses the system for creating the lettering and he then sand blasts the letters/words into the stone to create the tombstone. That's really all I know about the system. He prints onto a thick rubberised product and then removes the letters to create a blank space to allow him sandblast.

Michaeln

Thank you all for your kind welcome. I don't expect to be of much use to you as I am not in the business however, so far I have got some great help.

Again, thank you!

Michael