• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Jacksonville, NC

higabyte

No medical in 1997 tried to stay in but the Navy boys at over at Lejune diagnosed me with Migrain headaches. And Clinton signed a nice little bill that said if you suffer from sever migranes you are not allowed to serve in the services. So out i went, but i got my pension.

that sucks. I hit 10 yrs this year, I'm hoping my body holds out for 10 more lol

Welcome,

Just curious , You say on your site "Your Sign and Decal Leader" and yet you are clearly a newbie, in fact you think you are over your head with a cutter.

Why would you say you are a 'leader'?

If you are a leader maybe you shoud be showing us what to do....

Don't you think that's a bit exaggerated?

The site is under severe construction. We are working on a logo design and will be redoing the site as well. The slogan will also be rewritten. I just threw that up there.

Guam_Guy

No medical in 1997 tried to stay in but the Navy boys at over at Lejune diagnosed me with Migrain headaches. And Clinton signed a nice little bill that said if you suffer from sever migranes you are not allowed to serve in the services. So out i went, but i got my pension.

WOW...you guys can get chaptered for "Migraine Headaches"...... In the Army they just gave me a glass of water some 550 cord and told me to build a bridge and get over it...LoL