• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Jakarta!

Bly

Gday from Sydney.

My wife and I were in Ubud, Bali last year. Beautiful place.

Some nice work on your site.

edoedo1976

Hello Des6139!

Hi Bly. Thanks. I should correct some grammatical error on the site, but too lazy to contact my web programmer. :)

Hey, I was in Bali last year too. Yeah it's beautiful. In Ubud I hope you had tasted Bebek Bengil, yummy.

Sydney, never been there. But I have some high school friends in Sydney. I heard Sydney will have Sign Exhibition this month. Will you be there? How big is it?

Bly

Hello Des6139!

Hi Bly. Thanks. I should correct some grammatical error on the site, but too lazy to contact my web programmer. :)

Hey, I was in Bali last year too. Yeah it's beautiful. In Ubud I hope you had tasted Bebek Bengil, yummy.

Sydney, never been there. But I have some high school friends in Sydney. I heard Sydney will have Sign Exhibition this month. Will you be there? How big is it?

Yeah I'll go to the sign show next week. Usually they are pretty big. I don't go to all of them but am in the market for a new printer so want to see what's out there.

Duck is delicious. I like that pork they do in Bali too, babi guling.