• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Japan

S4nd3r

Hello everyone, My name is Sander, I'm Dutch but have been living in Japan for about 9 years now.
I did a little bit of design in vocational school as well as a short introduction into sign making but went on to art college after that.
I officially studied sculpture but did more screen printing than anything.

After moving to Japan I got back into designing and am now doing design and printing freelance from home.
I mainly focus on waterslide transfers for Scale Modelling but am trying to learn what other cool stuff I can do with my setup.
Mainly running into issues with Versaworks and Affinity Photo 2 (trying to quit Photoshop), due to printing extremely tiny, and hope I can share some of my experience as well.

I have a Roland VS300i
Graphtec CE7000
ALPS MD5500

monroesigns

Welcome. I spent one night in Tokyo back in 1985 - flight delay (should have been a 3 hour layover). I do not print in-house so I will have no useful input regarding printing.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Welcome.
I have a 1990 ACTY can I Order parts from you? Lol

Attachments

• 20230905_180323.jpg
    20230905_180323.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 51