Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Kent UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by elementgraphix, Mar 24, 2005.

1. elementgraphix

elementgraphix New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Hi all,
    I'm relatively new to the sign writing industry but me and friend of mine (who's been in the sign writing industry for some time now) see it as a good business venture and to be something we are both interested in.
    I've been a graphic designer for 5 years now, not through college but through my own personal interest, I'm an instrument engineer by trade.
    We're currently setting up a business together in north Kent, specializing in vehicle wraps, basic lettering and general sign writing. We now have all the necessities to finally get out there and do some work!
    Just acquired a new cutter and I have recently built us a website.
    Turns out we have our first contract coming up this bank holiday weekend! :Big Laugh

I joined this forum to get a better understanding of vinyl logistics and hopefully make a few friends on the way. :thumb:

Any questions or if I can help in any way don't hesitate to e-mail me :cool:

:thankyou:
    Nate

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome to our boards Nate.

3. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi Nate.

George

4. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    Hi Nate,
    Looking forward to your input here. :Welcome:

5. WVB

WVB Very Active Member

Feb 25, 2005
    :Welcome: 2 :signs101:

6. Colin

Colin Major Contributor

Sep 16, 2004
    Earth
    Hi Nate, I've got some UK (Taffy) blood in me.

7. Welcome! Glad you're here. *I just said that using my best Britsh accent*

8. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Nate welcome!

9. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Welcome Nate!

10. elementgraphix

elementgraphix New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Thanks for the welcome all!:peace!:
    Been reading through the site and I must say that you guys know your business, got some good ideas and some seriously useful information from you lot!

As for the problem I had with Signlab it turned out to be the windows service pack 2 that was messing things up :rolleyes:
    Thanks to all who helped me out with that one, really did save me time, loosing out on a job, loosing my hair, etc.
    :thankyou: