• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Long Beach

Sign Prophet

Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to say hello and to say thank you for all the good information I got off this site Before I was a member. I have been in the sign business for about nine years now. I work for an Installation only company and I run my own thing in my spare time. The company I work for does absolutly zero in house fabrication,and that gets boreing. This is why I decided to run my own thing in my off time.(well thatand the extra money). Anyways I look forward to being a member to this forum.

Ken

Hey..Welcome from Beautiful BC!
Sounds good..what are you doing in your own shop then?
Have you figured out a way to apply tatoos to Spring break ladies?
Could be interesting...lol...Ken

Sign Prophet

Mainly sign faces, vehicle graphics, foam letters, window neon, neon signs. Not a real big operation but it keeps me busy in my off time.

Robert H. Bigart

Hot Wire Machine

Hi Guy

Over 30 years ago I built a Hot Wire Machine and run it on a old model train transformer and it worked beautiful. I cut thin cardboard templets and attached the the templet to thick foam with pins and just followed the templet with hot wire.

It only cost a couple of bucks I found the tramsformer at a flea market for $5.00

Good Luck
Bob Bigart