• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Maine

tobyl

We are a small 2 person shop in central Maine that specializes in dimensional signage but we do a little bit of everything! Looking forward to sharing info and ideas. I love my Job! We are well equipped with cnc router,
laser and plasma, as well as small and large format digital printing .

OldPaint

a "southerner"........hay???? where i lived we considered you a "rebel"!!!! hahahahaha lived in "the county", caribou, maine. worked for a BUTLER METAL BUILDER, whos brother had one in waterville.....cutchin was their last name. got smart and live where it was 65 and sunshine today)))))

tobyl

a "southerner"........hay???? where i lived we considered you a "rebel"!!!! hahahahaha lived in "the county", caribou, maine. worked for a BUTLER METAL BUILDER, whos brother had one in waterville.....cutchin was their last name. got smart and live where it was 65 and sunshine today)))))

The Waterville Brother is a customer ours! Doug Cutchins.. Owns Sheridan Corp! Small world!

OldPaint

yea.SHERIDAN CORP. when i worked there LEE CUTCHIN was my boss. great guy. lost a lot of money to him in poker games)))) his brother name was lyle......that owned the waterville company. i left caribou 1973, under not so good conditions, LEE, signed off to the judge, so i didnt have to go to jail. bad divorce...did dumb stuff. i had an auto body shop in the rear of the shop. i worked on company stuff at nite for extra money. worked at the NAPA store dead of winter.....as i was employed as a draftsman for the buildings. doug must be lyles son. lee had a son also.........not much personality....hehehehe
i used the knowledge i gained there for this project in my yard.....24' X 30' 16 ' tall......me and the wife put it up.
]

Attachments

• shopinsideout.jpg
    shopinsideout.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 137

tobyl

yea.SHERIDAN CORP. when i worked there LEE CUTCHIN was my boss. great guy. lost a lot of money to him in poker games)))) his brother name was lyle......that owned the waterville company. i left caribou 1973, under not so good conditions, LEE, signed off to the judge, so i didnt have to go to jail. bad divorce...did dumb stuff. i had an auto body shop in the rear of the shop. i worked on company stuff at nite for extra money. worked at the NAPA store dead of winter.....as i was employed as a draftsman for the buildings. doug must be lyles son. lee had a son also.........not much personality....hehehehe
i used the knowledge i gained there for this project in my yard.....24' X 30' 16 ' tall......me and the wife put it up.
]

Nice !!! I would love to have a shop like that!