• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Maryland!!

Whyte D.

Hello all, My name is Daniel. I've been working @ Signs by Tomorrow for 15 years now! <-- Yes, I am excited about that.
I do graphic design & production work which include: printing, fabricating and routing.
I've come across this forum on many occasions during searches. Bout time I joined. So hey! I'm happy to be here!

I do have a question...Is anyone interested in a JV3 64" solvent printer to buy? It has some years on it but for the most part, it runs.

signagesic

Welcome from signagesic-- May I know how many year the JV has been used? I am looking for an used one, but a request is almost new. thanks

Whyte D.

Waaaaaayy past almost new. lol. we got it when it was new. I think 2004. Figured whoever buys it will be getting it for parts.

Welcome from signagesic-- May I know how many year the JV has been used? I am looking for an used one, but a request is almost new. thanks

Stanton

Welcome from Imperial Beach, California.

The most Southwesterly city in the Continental US of A.

I am here to answer real questions.

Private Message me any time about anything.

I never hold back.

You be the judge.

-Glenn