• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Maryland!

TheProfessor

Just wanted to stop in and say hello :) New to the board but not the business. Been graphic designing professionally for about 5 years now. Was as marketing director for Harley-Davidson of Annapolis for 2.5 years and then onto the sign business where I have been for the last 3 years.

Jack of all trades, master of a few less than I would like :) I wear lots of hats. I wear flip flops in the snow... to much to soon?

I'm so glad I found this forum. It has answered almost every question I've had, without me having to ask it :) so hi!
-Rachel

Boomer

Welcome from Delaware. Annapolis is a great town. McGarveys has the best food and atmosphere,as a matter of fact we will be there for lunch on Wednesday.Go Navy!!

TheProfessor

Welcome from Delaware. Annapolis is a great town. McGarveys has the best food and atmosphere,as a matter of fact we will be there for lunch on Wednesday.Go Navy!!

my dad actaully did the woodworking on the facade of McGarveys and he built the Oyster bar in the back... funny you should mention that :) and yes that is me...