• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from MD!

Red-Eye

Hey there!

Just registered the other day. I have been doing Vinyl Lettering for a few years now as a hobby and then I found out about Thermoflex.

bought my first heat press 2 years ago and started doing shirts for Softball teams.

So now I do vinyl lettering and shirts. Well I really enjoy doing shirts, so I have purchased screenprinting equipment. Now I need to learn how to screenprint.
I also have purchased a Okidata printer for Dye Sub and will be purchasing the toners hopefully in the next few weeks.

My company name is Red-EyeGraphics.com, but I have taken on the name of TheJerseyPros.com since I am starting to do pretty much all mens softball teams and would like to expand my jersey offerings to more sports teams and a larger market.

I also started doing small vinyl decals for guys softball bats. Alot of guys will use Address Labels or Colored tape to ID their bats. I started offereing Numbers, then Initials, and then they just kept getting more and more creative.
So I named them and put up a website. Battoos, Tats For Bats.
www.Battoos.net.

I would love to find a printer/cutter to print small full color battoos as i get these requests all the time.

Anyway...that's my story. I hope to one day have this as my only job, but for now it's my 2nd job working 7pm - 2am most nights of the week.

iSign

welcome Red Eye!

Does anyone in your area offer print/cut decal work wholesale?
The only durable solutions I know of would require an incredible volume of battoos to make the payments, so I think finding a source that will give wholesale prices would be the best bet.

(did you have to get a license to sell that FOX logo on your website? How much is one?)

Red-Eye

Doug Allan said:
welcome Red Eye!

Does anyone in your area offer print/cut decal work wholesale?
The only durable solutions I know of would require an incredible volume of battoos to make the payments, so I think finding a source that will give wholesale prices would be the best bet.

(did you have to get a license to sell that FOX logo on your website? How much is one?)

No actually I need to remove it. Not that the company has told me to, but I know I should remove it.

I have found how expensive those machines are. I was hoping I could find a used one for a good deal eventually. I obviously don't need a large one.
I would definilty raise the price I charge for them if I'm able to eventually get one. I woudl also put a minimum order aswell. But i don't know the cost to run one, to know what I could charge.

WVB

Yeah I believe Fox Racing is owned by Disney or CAPS. Can not remember which but am curious to know what they charged. I know to sell Fox merchandise such as caps, shirts etc. it will cost you $10,000 at first.

Second welcome to S101 Red Eye from TX.