• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Michigan

KB Graphics

Hello, I actually found this site a few months ago finally decided to join. There is a lot of great info on this site. I run a part time business from my home in Commerce,Mi. Glad to be part of Signs 101.
:signs101:

Bill Modzel

Welcome from Traverse City!
Originating from West Bloomfield however. About a mile away from the Commerce Drive-In. Of course, if you're not an old fart you wouldn't remember that. ;-)

KB Graphics

Welcome from Traverse City!
Originating from West Bloomfield however. About a mile away from the Commerce Drive-In. Of course, if you're not an old fart you wouldn't remember that. ;-)

I actually drive by that sign just about every day, I do'nt think I was ever at the drive in,in Commerce, Unless I was too young to remember (or too many beers)!:beer

KB Graphics

Welcome from OK.

I like the way you spell do'nt. It is the way I learned it from my backwoods teachers. It's "Don't" by the way.

Yes, Sorry about that Dale, I have a hard time seeing the entire keyboard with my eyes so far apart. By the way did you film the Big Squeegee video with your 8 mm? :thumb: Just kidding, great product. I have a few of them.