• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from michigan

Dakotagrafx

Several of you might know me already - Have been doing signs and graphics for 3 years. fairly well established in that area but just bought a FJ-540 to refurb after I pay off a few more holiday bills (deal was too good to pass up) so in the printing area I am a fresh newbie! I will be doing a lot of reading trying to learn about the printer and that new area.
On a broader scale I am a 26 year corrections employee (don't hold that against me) that started the sign business as a sideline to prepare for my departure from corrections in 19 months . . . . I wanted to be educated and prepared to go into the graphics full time by then

Scott

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

Don't let the printer sit idle for more than a couple of days without doing a cleaning or the heads will dry up on you. Congrads on getting out of jail....lol

Dakotagrafx

Welcome from OK

Don't let the printer sit idle for more than a couple of days without doing a cleaning or the heads will dry up on you. Congrads on getting out of jail....lol

Thanks all - that is the problem now with the printer it has been sitting for 8 months. I was checking out the printhead911 service when I get the funds

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Scott-

Welcome from Hillsdale (just 30 miles east of you).

I was born and raised in Coldwater....CHS class of '84. I even remember the day when the prison came to town....and when most of State St. in that area was nothing but open fields....the good old days.

Jim