Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from MO.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by southpawP8NTR, Jan 25, 2005.

1. southpawP8NTR

southpawP8NTR Member

Jan 24, 2005
    Potosi, MO
    Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I just so happened to stumble across this site and see alot of informed opinions. I've always valued a different point of view on any sign subject. Know-it-alls never grow they stay the same because it is all they know. I'm an old school sign artist with a little over 15 years experience and a small side shop. My day job consists of a large sign co. though .... one day!!!:thumb:

Tags:
  2. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Member

Dec 27, 2004
    I thought I had this screen name copyrighted??? My lawyers will be getting in touch with your lawyers...though since you've added "p8ntr" I might not have a leg to stand on...

I've got lots of opinions...don't know how many of them are informed ones, though.

All kidding aside...welcome to Signs101...from one SouthPaw to another.

{Hey...stop me if you've heard this one before...
    If the right side of your brain controls the left side of your body and if the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, then aren't left-handed people the only ones in their right mind? }

--William

3. jimdes

jimdes Active Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Kipa aloha - that's Hawaiian, I'm just trying to stay warm.

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome to Signs 101 southpawP8NTER.

5. smullen

smullen Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Welcome....

I'm kinda new here too...

What part of Mo are you in???

6. Sign Guy

Sign Guy Member

Jan 6, 2005
    Welcome from Central Michigan. You will find loads of great info here along with friendly people willing to lend a hand.
    Bob

7. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi SouthpawP8NTR.

George

8. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    welcome from Western Michigan

9. THATgirl

THATgirl Very Active Member

Sep 16, 2003
    Hi!

10. JoySigns

JoySigns Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Lincoln ne
    Cool: someone else from the central part of the states...Welcome! I lived in KC for 9 years. Both of my children are natives of Missouri.