• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Montana

theaxmen

I just bought the sign shop from a closed industrial plant that dated back to 1950. They did about everything over the years and i picked up about a ton of metal signs that had never been posted. What I really wanted was the supply of vinyl and the cutter plotter and layout table. We have a recycling business, a propane business, a gun business, a stove store, and alternate energy business, a fire equipment distribution business, a farm-ranch-feed store and a museum. Since we need a lot of signs I wanted to speed up the process. My hobbies include machining and I have manual and cnc mills and lathes. I built a 4x8 router table using Mach. I have a crazy build project on a multi use 4 axis with over a 10' x 10' cantilevered travel.

What I don't have is drivers to communicate with this ancient but like new Duracut 24 plotter/cutter.

Thanks
Guy