• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Montana

fondu

Hello Folks,

I'm new to the forum as of a week or so ago and just now saying hello.
I am in a relatively small town up in Montana, and purchased this 20 year old sign shop about a year ago.
Really appreciate everyone's willingness to share on here and offer advice/help out as needed. I've learned a bunch and hope to be able to contribute.

sarge

welcome from puyallup, wa .. where in montana .. i have a cabin near utica .. my wifes parents have lived in saphire village for 40 years

fondu

I'm in Helena.
Signsbydale, I used to be in Bozeman as well from 93-97.
Sarge, how often do you ever make it up here?

SignosaurusRex

Welcome Aboard. I spend at least a few weeks a year just east of you usually hunting season. Hope to get back out in a few weeks for calf branding and then again for round-up and shipping.

sarge

we try to come over once a month .. my mother-in-law still lives in saphire village and getting older .. so we try to go up and see her once a month and while the wife is there my sons and i go fishing or hunting .. more fishing .. my wifes cousin is roscoe (the past govenor), her dad was the state chamber president for years and ran the yogo inn in lewistown .. my grandson cant wait to go up next month to mine for yogo's .. this is his first year he can go mine the saphires