• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Montana

Latigo

My Dad is an old school illustrator from the actual graphics advertising indutry. He started sometime in the early 60's. He burned out in the graphics industry in the mid 70's. High pressure deadlines finally got him. He started in the sign industry about 1977.
My sister and I literally grew up in this business. I've been in the studio for as long as I can remember, but full time came in 2002 and full ownership in 2007 when Dad retired.

I've continued to operate as he did with service to Architects and General Contractors only. We don't work for end users, so no retail at all. I do carve murals as Dad did, but our main business now is commercial projects, hospitals, schools, armouries and any commercial development as long as its done for the GC and not the owner. We have CNC, wide format Digital and hand painting and illustrating capabilities here. We also do in-house fabrication with aluminum and steel.

Glad to be here and hope to learn a few things.

iSign

Welcome to Signs101 Lat!

That business model sounds very appealing. I would be happy if I could shift my company focus somehow in that direction...

Tagdog

Welcome from Texas. I lived in Missoula for a long time and planted trees in the Yaak. We used to come in to Kalispell to cash our checks. I miss Montana.

Signs Up