• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Murrieta, CA

TMFD

Hello,

My name is Thomas.

I have been in the Marine Corps for 16 years doing graphics and reproduction. I am interested in venturing out on my own once I retire from the Marine Corps. I have invested in a Edge FX and Envision 375.

I am looking to learn more about the civilian world of sign making. Looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Jillbeans

Hi From PA.
I have a friend on Facebook from your town, who has bought some hand-painted stuff from me.
:wink:
I've been in this biz since 1985, have seen a lot of changes, mostly for the bad.
Sorry to sound like an old sour puss.
Love....Jill

Eggzklusiv

from Manila, Philippines

Hi There!

Im Egai from Philippines a graphic artist.., My Company is WE KRE8 Signs....i own a Roland SC500 and Roland PNC1860 i would like to explore and make some profit on this machine.
i also want to learn more of this machine especially in operating and troubleshoot. i really need your expertise guys!

thank you and more power to you and Signs 101!