• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from NC

Jake112

Had a Shop in Nazareth, PA. for 30 years, Moved south for a change of weather, (more golfing) Currently the wife and I are working at a shop in Cornelius NC. It all started for me watching my art teacher letter helmets for Mario Andretti after school. Now my art teacher brings his Caddy to me for Pinstriping.
Layout and Design, Goldleaf, Airbrushing, Pinstriping would be what I did most up north, Not much of that going on in NC, and I am starting to miss it. The hardest thing for me is having all this experience, and nothing going on but coroplast signs.
I was always anti-vinyl, But gave in, I started with Flexi-Pro and still use it today. I still have a Rolland 40" and 36" plotter, 24"Rolland printer.

I will be on here alot, and look forward to asking and answering any questions I can.

BobM

Welcome from Cape Cod.

Try setting up a pinstriping booth at a local county fair. The ones I've seen attaract good steady crowds and lead to new business. You can sometimes exhibit free as an "artisan" which you are.

Sign_Boy

Welcome from NJ.
My father lived in Cornelius NC, before he passed away.

It's a nice town. Lake Norman is beautiful!!!

Cand you send me some Sushi from Sushi @ The Lake :thumb:

Try to get some of those boat owners in your shop!!

Last edited:

nodrenim

Welcome! You need to check out the Cruise- ins in your neighborhood. Pass out those business cards, you might get the surprise of your life.