• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from New Hampshire!

UpAndPrinting

Sorry I skipped the introduction first to try and help identify fonts. Hello! :) I run a small and niche print supply shop for out of production and hard to find printer parts. As well as a daily web and graphic designer. This forum is daunting in size so I'm taking my time going through and seeing where my categories are. But wanted to say a formal hello and look forward to talking with you all soon!

jprout

What sort of printer parts are we talking about? Any parts for a HP DesignJet L26500 Latex printer?
Sorry I skipped the introduction first to try and help identify fonts. Hello! :) I run a small and niche print supply shop for out of production and hard to find printer parts. As well as a daily web and graphic designer. This forum is daunting in size so I'm taking my time going through and seeing where my categories are. But wanted to say a formal hello and look forward to talking with you all soon!

UpAndPrinting

Welcome from the US Virgin Islands
Very cool! My aunt moved down to St. Croix to live for the majority of her adult life. Loved every day of it working at the hospital in X-Ray.

Welcome.
NH is one of my favorite places. Lived in Nashua and Wolfeboro.
Nashua is fun for shopping. Wolfeboro is absolutely gorgeous. I stayed in one of the mansions that Drew Barrymore just stayed in before us a couple summers ago. Incredible views of the lake.

What sort of printer parts are we talking about? Any parts for a HP DesignJet L26500 Latex printer?
We had a couple HP DesignJet Plotters some time ago. Mainly we work with household photographic printers that can be converted to DTF/DTG like Epson SureColor P600/P800, Artsian 1430s, Stylus Photos, and Canon Pixma Pro series for now. But we're always expanding into new areas after thorough research so stay tuned. :)

Welcome!! From Wisconsin
Can you tell me your favorite cheese and why?

Last edited:

UpAndPrinting

Welcome.
NH is one of my favorite places. Lived in Nashua and Wolfeboro.
Nashua is fun for shopping. Wolfeboro is absolutely gorgeous. I stayed in one of the mansions that Drew Barrymore just frequented before us a couple summers ago. Incredible views of the lake.