• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from New Zealand

NAC

Hi all

Neville is the name, NAC being initials and my online handle.

I'm an ex signie, an ex 3M'er Commercial Graphics & now run training courses called Boss Certified which is a division of Total Supply who supply the signage industry in New Zealand. 3M, Alron, Avery & Image Perfect products.

Love my motorsport, you will often find me at the track inspecting the signage on the cars, well that's what I keep telling everyone, it's called work right? :rock-n-roll:

I'm also right into photography, I have a very keen eye for the SHOT!

I'm no stranger to forums & are moderator on several motosport forums, same handle. I also like to turn a bit of wood on occasions especially some of our native New Zealand woods.

I have two motto's in life
  • "Do the hard stuff first - everything after that is easy"
  • "Try to learn something new every day"
Want to know anything else about me or what I do - just ask

Tim Kingston

Hey, how's she bootin' 'er? I just wanted to mention that I've always dreamed of visiting your great country and speaking of combining motor sports and New Zealand, " World's Fastest Indian " is tied with " Shawshank Redemption" for the best movie ever, in my book!
:Welcome: Tim

NAC

Hey, how's she bootin' 'er? I just wanted to mention that I've always dreamed of visiting your great country and speaking of combining motor sports and New Zealand, " World's Fastest Indian " is tied with " Shawshank Redemption" for the best movie ever, in my book!
:Welcome: Tim

I'm not sure if we accept Bears in this country, tell em at the gate that I said it was OK though. :smile:

Been to the site where Burt lived & I actually managed to see him race around Pukekohe when I was a young fella

PS coming into summer & it's getting Dam hot, stop dreaming and come over, now is good.

NAC

Brian and Jeff Harvey come over from time to time for Letterhead meets.

Ahh that will explain it. Once shouted Jeff out for some hot laps in a NZV8 around Ruapuna Park Raceway, it took a good month to wipe the smile off his face