• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from newbie

wvmtneer

Hello to everyone, Iam new to sign making, i have a summa d60 cutter and I look forward to hopefully using some of the great knowledge and advice that is given here.

captainron19

Welcome aboard I am a newbie also (got my cutter about 6 months ago) every question I have ever had has gotten answered here and sometimes within minutes. Because of that my skills have grown to give me more confidence to take on more jobs.

I have done all small jobs since and my name is already out there and talking about my work. Without even advertising I got a call from a friend of mine who was asked about me from a local small / medium city police department that they are interested in me taking over the letter of all department vehicles. They just received 20 new vehicles that will need to be done soon to get on the street and they want some sort of re-lettering done to their entire fleet (about 100 cars) because all precints are being re-named.

Last edited:

captainron19

Stork Biz is Booming ! Gotta wonder what happened 9 months prior to this month. If you talking about the Decals, i didnt get em yet

Flame

:Welcome: :Welcome: :Welcome:

You should find this site very useful. I know it's helped me out a lot. I've only been on here a couple of weeks, but it's been wonderful. You'll have fun!:thumb: