• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from NJ

S1GNGUY

signguy - Sorry for my name, this is whats on my lic. plate. Did'nt know there was another (should have figured, since thats what some of the customer call us) I can change it if you think necessary.

Ken

Hi Bob, thanks for your well considered reply. I well understand your desire to be the captain, or coach of a team. I oversaw a crew of 25 people at one point in my career. I was in my mid thirties at that time. But it was not MY business.(totally unrelated to sign/design.. more like construction/heavy equipment) Thanks for your explanation..I was NOT trying to dissuade you from your goals. Just wanted to know your approach.
Best of luck!
Ken

S1GNGUY

No problem Ken, I definatly am in the minority, and it is a gamble. I often refer to growth as running on a tread mill. The diffrence being the speed knob only moves up, at some point miss a step and you could fall - and fall hard.

And who knows, with the current state of things (housing, fed rate, Greenspans book) we may just decide to hold our own for a while.

Thanks for all the welcomes - glad to be here!

signguy - Sorry for my name, this is whats on my lic. plate. Did'nt know there was another (should have figured, since thats what some of the customer call us) I can change it if you think necessary.

its ok... now if im a jerk 2 someone i can say "it wasnt me" lol