• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from NM.

Hello. My name is Erik. I was researching some of the pros and cons of different vinyl brands and bumped into this site so I thought I would register. Anyhow, I've been working out of a small office in my home for just over a year. My first plotter was a POS Pcut CTN900e. Biggest hunk of crap ever. I'm currently using a Vinyl Express Qe60+. Learning every day, trying to improve my technique in sign making. I'm looking forward to exchanging tips with all of you.

Thanks,

-Erik

Hello. My name is Erik. I was researching some of the pros and cons of different vinyl brands and bumped into this site so I thought I would register. Anyhow, I've been working out of a small office in my home for just over a year. My first plotter was a POS Pcut CTN900e. Biggest hunk of crap ever. I'm currently using a Vinyl Express Qe60+. Learning every day, trying to improve my technique in sign making. I'm looking forward to exchanging tips with all of you.

Thanks,

-Erik

Hay!! I know you

dman0427

Welcome From Houston! :Welcome:

I went snowboarding in NM in February. 14 hr drive all the way to Ruidoso, but we didn't make it over to Las Cruces.

You will like this forum.

Its super
:supersmilie: