Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From North Georgia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by drdotcom, Jan 20, 2004.

1. drdotcom

drdotcom Guest

Hi all my name is Ron Farmer AKA drdotcom. I have been lurking around for a while and thought I would chime in and introduce myself. I got in the sign business by accident, I own a Plumbing company and needed a bunch of stuff done and being the computer nerd that I am and love tech toy I just dove right in about 4 years ago with a 24" plotter.

It had become an obsession of mine now. I am a serious font junkie and graphic collector. I am running Flexi 7, Corel 11 with SignCut Pro 2002, Adobe Photo Shop and many other programs.

Thanks for the great site.. :cool1:

Ron
    drdotcom :thankyou:

Tags:
  2. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Hi Ron. Glad to see you posting here. I've seen your posts at LV. I also am a serious font junkie and graphic collector. We should compare notes sometime.

3. drdotcom

drdotcom Guest

Thanks Fred... Don't know about LV but I am am very active on signforums.com

Thanks for the welcome....

Ron
    drdotcom

4. geb

geb Very Active Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Adirondacks
    Hi drdotcom, being a font junkie you might enjoy some of the links in the web links area under software/fonts. Glad to see you here.

George

5. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Good suggestion George :thumb: ..... Perhaps Ron might even take the time to add in any we may have missed. :cool1:

6. Lorraine

Lorraine New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Hi Ron,

Welcome to the site, great to see you. Have read plenty of your posts on Signforums.

7. Dennis Raap

Dennis Raap Active Member

Oct 5, 2003
    USA
    Hi Ron,

Welcome to :signs101: my wife and I also started in the sign business about 4 years ago.

8. Pact63

Pact63 New Member

Jun 25, 2003
    Welcome to the board. I am about 40 miles away in Clarkesville, Ga. Good to see you here.