• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Norway - The rainy part

OyvindAndersson

Hello,

I have been registered for a while and thought I should introduce myself.
I work at a small-scale sign company in Norway, recently hired. I'm new to the physical production of signs, but I came from carpentry and have otherwise worked as a graphical artist and programmer from home the past 8 years.

So far I love it and I'm glad I found an active forum for this industry :)
I see there are mainly americans here, which is nice, as I love to see the difference in style and scale between countries.

Thanks,
see you around.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Welcome! There's another member here from Norway, user name: Haakon. I think his company name is Ottesen Design. Very talented.

ptmiff

*waves to my fellow Viking :rock-n-roll:I've been to Norway a couple of times, and climbed the famous Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) as is the custom. Beautiful country and people. I have friends in Bergen who love their big American cars. Seems to be quite a thing in Norway to own one ... do you?

OyvindAndersson

*waves to my fellow Viking :rock-n-roll:I've been to Norway a couple of times, and climbed the famous Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen) as is the custom. Beautiful country and people. I have friends in Bergen who love their big American cars. Seems to be quite a thing in Norway to own one ... do you?

Ah yes, Preikestolen. Quite a sight ;) People have started to fall down from there because of selfies ( which is of course the media angle, probably accidents). Bad news aside, I do not own an American car, no. In fact, I have a french car. I'm guessing that makes me quite the popular guy in here.

I lived in Bergen for some time, for school. One of the best places to visit for sure. You should also check out Trondheim and also pay a visit to Jotunheimen. Fantastic places.

And greets from Australasia.

So how's the weather?

Oh the weather is quite bad actually ;) There is a storm here now, and I just came back from picking up the pieces of a sign (Vistasign pylon). So we have some work to do for sure.

Thanks for the welcome!