• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from NW Louisiana!

sar bossier

Hello, fellow sign folks! I am new to this forum, and wanted a little advice: We run a Roland Soljet SC545EX. Recently, it decided to display a constant error to replace the wipers. We replaced them twice, error will not go away. This does not affect the functionality, but IS annoying. Anybody know how to get rid of this?

nwbee

Not sure about your machine but check the manual on it. You might have to reset something in the settings so it knows that you have replaced them. Just a guess. It might just be a reminder. Call your dealer and ask them about it, thats probably all it is. My vp540 will tell me about the waste bottle even if its empty untill I tell it that I changed it. Look in maintenance menu or something.

nwbee

Oh yea and you might want to have a descriptive title instead of a greeting. You might get more help instead of hellos. Also, It will help somebody else find the solution if they ever look for it.

Baz

Welcome from Québec! I know when i change the oil in my truck, before i start the engine i have to turn on the ignition and pump the gas pedal three times for the "change oil" message to disapear. :ROFLMAO:

grafixemporium

Welcome from Québec! I know when i change the oil in my truck, before i start the engine i have to turn on the ignition and pump the gas pedal three times for the "change oil" message to disapear. :ROFLMAO:

This guy is cracking himself up.

sar bossier

Thanks to all of you for the warm greetings, advice, and for the humor (canooks, UGH!)

I did post this under "Roland", poor response, so I tried again here.

:thankyou: :U Rock:

Hello!
Once your printer has reached certain number of wipe counts it will annoy you with this message. The fix is easy :)
Turn off the sub power then start it up in the "clean mode" by pressing and holding the clean button then power on the printer. The screen will display MAINTENANCE and CLEANING. Arrow down to WIPER REPLACE. Now hit enter to replace the wipers.
If your wipers are new or are in good shape then all you need to to do is go through the motions of the menu. This will reset the wiper counter and get rid of that message.