• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Ocean City, Maryland

threads1

Hi Everybody….I just bought a wiz-bang printer, plotter, cutter do-all machine on ebay & I need you all to tell me how to make it all work so I can save money on lettering my fleet of Lear Jets…………….Just kiddin’……My name is Charlie and my wife & I have been in the Embroidery business for 21 years. She came to me a couple of months ago and said she wanted to start doing hot press T-Shirts. I said “that’s nice”. Then she said she was looking at a Roland printer…well now she had my attention. So, after doing a lot of research and lurking here, we have a new VP540 being delivered on Monday. I can’t tell you how excited I am. Being a photographer, the thought of making my own enlargements was too cool but, now I’m overwhelmed by the versatility of what the future may have in store. Anyway, I can’t thank you all enough for sharing your expertise & talent on this forum. I have soooo much to learn but, you all have reduced the learning curve by a tremendous amount. Thank You All.

threads1

Thanks for the warm welcome

Dale..thanks for the great link. My little brain is on information overload but I can never get enough.

Mike...I live on 7th St downtown, our shop is in west OC on Rt 611 ( the road that goes to Assateague) about a mile off Rt 50 on the right. Stop in and say hi.:thankyou: