• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ohio

OldPaint

iam also from near you....got freinds in CANTON...BERTOVICHES....think they had a bar there.
used to go to SALEM DRAG RACES. did my teen years in STUBENVILLE, OH.
iam a SMART YANKEE...........i moved to FLORIDA...while i was young enough to enjoy all the women))))))))

DOGraphics

iam also from near you....got freinds in CANTON...BERTOVICHES....think they had a bar there.
used to go to SALEM DRAG RACES. did my teen years in STUBENVILLE, OH.
iam a SMART YANKEE...........i moved to FLORIDA...while i was young enough to enjoy all the women))))))))

OP Did you know any Jarvis's ? My wifes grandparents were from Canton.

OldPaint

nooooo...dont recall that name. these people, BERTOVICH lived in our small village in AVELLA pa..........and some of the family was living in canton, oh. they used to come over to avella and would all come to my parents bar. anothe name i remeber was RAY DESENZE, not spelled right but phonetically correct.

DOGraphics

How about the DEBTWHILER, not spelled right but phonetically correct.

No biggie just thought I'd ask? that's the only two I know and that's from the wife.