• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ohio

PostNet

This month (June) is the 1 year anniversay of my store opening. I have a franchised PostNet that is 90% printing and 10% shipping. On the printing side I have invested heavily in wide format printing for signs, banners, wraps and more.

I am new to the business and am eager to learn from all of you here. My shop runs a Canon IPF8000 42" 12 ink system, a Mimaki JV33 54" ES3 ink printer, a Graphtec 7000, a Seal 44" heat laminator and a GBC 60ish Titan cold laminator.

I run the Adobe suite and Flexi Cut and Print v8.5.

I am very interested in getting more into the wrap business and speciality graphics applications like perf window decals, clings, floor graphics, etc. I look forward to working with everyone on the site.

Capital Signs

Welcome aboard!!! It seems as you are very well equipped! Hope we can be the best link to help in the Sign Business. (May need to get a wider laminator, but those seals are a ROCK! They are awesome)