• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ohio

tpinc

Good Morning!

I've been in the sign business for quite a few years but in different capacities. I owned a sign manufacturing business in upstate Ohio in the early 2000s. I closed down shop in '07 to run an unrelated business in New York, when in 2009 a company down in the lower corner of Ohio heard me speak at a convention and invited me to lead production and marketing for their firm. We currently use vinyl signmaking as part of products we sell, and also supply graphics to other OEMs.

Not quite as fun as the old signmaking shop was, as most the work is redundant (same graphics in tens-of-thousands of quantities... fortunately I have someone else doing the cutting now!), however we are actively engaged in R&D Efforts and new product development.

I also have a passion for graphics technologies and have a number of inventions and US Patents for some of the technologies I've developed over the past 10 years. I have degrees in Graphics, Engineering, and Business, and love to combine the three.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from yours!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Welcome from Florence, yall!
Shoot me a link, I'd love to see if we can utilize some of your technologies to improve our offerings!

CS-SignSupply-TT

Transplanted BUCKEYE!

Good Morning!

I've been in the sign business for quite a few years but in different capacities. I owned a sign manufacturing business in upstate Ohio in the early 2000s. I closed down shop in '07 to run an unrelated business in New York, when in 2009 a company down in the lower corner of Ohio heard me speak at a convention and invited me to lead production and marketing for their firm. We currently use vinyl signmaking as part of products we sell, and also supply graphics to other OEMs.

Not quite as fun as the old signmaking shop was, as most the work is redundant (same graphics in tens-of-thousands of quantities... fortunately I have someone else doing the cutting now!), however we are actively engaged in R&D Efforts and new product development.

I also have a passion for graphics technologies and have a number of inventions and US Patents for some of the technologies I've developed over the past 10 years. I have degrees in Graphics, Engineering, and Business, and love to combine the three.

I look forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from yours!

:Welcome: from a transplanted Buckeye, AKA a "damn Yankee"