• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Oklahoma - yea, where the Thunder is from...

Brad Knight

Sorry, I couldn't resist the Thunder thing... I'm not a particularly huge B-Ball fan, but OK has to have something right?

Alright, I'm Brad - owner, IT support, janitor and most everything else at our little shop in a little town named Elk City, OK. My wife Andrea is the boss though - and I HAVE to give her all the credit in the world. I might be the geek of the operation, and I might know all the technical stuff about everything, but she is the one that just makes sure everything just gets done... And her job is immensely more important than mine. I still have my 'day job' in the oil field. I'm an engineer and I work on rigs in S Texas for 2 weeks, and then come home and do our stuff for 2 weeks, so I REALLY rely on my awesome wife to take care of things - and God bless her, she kicks butt.

That said, we are the proud owners of Phoebe. Phoebe was manufactured by CAMaster CNC (they're somewhere out there towards the Atlantic ocean, we're just out here in fly over states) Seriously though, I'm pretty proud of Phoebe - she's got an all steal welded body and has done everything I've asked of her... I'm sure I'll be posting photos later.

Right now, we do mainly dimensional signs (we do a bunch of non-sign work too) and enjoy it - but we are going to Indiana next week (or two weeks... The boss knows) and we're going to be looking at print & cut systems, or print + cut + laminate... whatever we can get for the best quality vs cost balance...

... and, finally - that's the real reason I came here... Find info and advise..

Thanks, Brad

mark galoob

i love jokelahoma...i cant wait to open carry my glock there...

i grew up there, my families still there.

mark galoob
ps right now im in tex *** lol

Brad Knight

I actually grew up in Texas - and I still spend about half my time in Texas, one of the running jokes that we all made to friends in Oklahoma was that Texas would soon have the largest zoo in the world - as soon as the fenced in OK...

... now I live here.

It's all my wife's fault...

Last edited:
C

ColoPrinthead

i love jokelahoma...i cant wait to open carry my glock there...

i grew up there, my families still there.

mark galoob
ps right now im in tex *** lol
:clapping:
Used to live in Norman. they like me so much in Brokelahoma they tried to keep me there for 10 years . . .
I've been enjoying The Grapes of Wrath as my latest read.

Welcome. I look forward to seeing your pics. It'd be a shame if the Thunder gave the Heat a championship.