Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Oklahoma

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Smug Munkey Designs, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Smug Munkey Designs

Smug Munkey Designs New Member

Aug 19, 2020
    Oklahoma, USA
    Hello everyone! My name is Anthony and I have been a graphic designer for 15+ years now and have been in the vinyl sign/wrap business for 4 years. I am involved in nearly all aspects of vinyl graphics from murals and commercial applications to small decals and vehicle wraps. I currently use a Roland SP-540V and recently purchased a Roland VP-540. I am having some issues with the VP-540, which is how I discovered signs 101 and the primary reason for joining but I'll post about it later in another thread. For now I would just like to get to know everyone, learn some new things and hopefully help others along the way. Thanks for the add and I look forward to getting to know you all!

2. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    :toasting:

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Big Squeegee

The Big Squeegee Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2005
    Lawton, OK, USA
    :welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK too :toasting:

• Like Like x 1