• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Oxford Maine.

spdrcr46

Just a quick hello from Maine. I have visited this site for advice for years but never posted before. I have been playing with vinyl for 10 years this coming May. It started out as a hobby and now it is turning into a living since I no longer have time for a hobby! :)

Dave Drane

Does your name come from "speedcar". I bet you want to get into the racing circuit??.
Welcome from down-under, and now you can ask for advice on where to get a really cheap plotter.

OldPaint

its SPEED RACER, silly cartoon about a guy in a car who thinks hes a super hero....)))))))))
welcome from a fellow former mainer(i was up there with oliver in "the county")but i now reside where SNOW WHITE is the BEACHES of pensacola, fl.

spdrcr46

Does your name come from "speedcar". I bet you want to get into the racing circuit??.
Welcome from down-under, and now you can ask for advice on where to get a really cheap plotter.

Now thats funny!! I have been racing for 20 years and I have been doing vinyl for 10 years......so I guess I don't need a cheap plotter. Thanks to everyone ELSE for the warm welcome!