• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Oz!

Nine22

yeah jasen...just spent like 3 hours CLEANING it....gotta get me some ink and cleaning fluid then ill crank her up...hhopefully then start making money! better start my marketing NOW! :)

petermcg

Kia Ora Bro from NZ, You might be able to help me I have a ct630, its an old machine and come only with a usb plug on it. I could not get the computer to recognise the cutter with XP, or win7, eventualy diagnosed the mother board in the cutter. I got a newer version board and had the provision for a serial plug, so I want to use that. I see by the web that we use a 25 pin to 9 pin cable. What I need to know is should the pcut have a 25pin or a 9 pin plug, as I purchased a connector with ribbon cable and mounted it on the machine, so I have 9 pin on pcut and using 25 pin at PC end ,, is this correct? Ive been playing with this machine for weeks and not had the PC recognise the cutter yet.

petermcg

This Question has been moved to miscellaneous plotters

Kia Ora Bro from NZ, You might be able to help me I have a ct630, its an old machine and come only with a usb plug on it. I could not get the computer to recognise the cutter with XP, or win7, eventualy diagnosed the mother board in the cutter. I got a newer version board and had the provision for a serial plug, so I want to use that. I see by the web that we use a 25 pin to 9 pin cable. What I need to know is should the pcut have a 25pin or a 9 pin plug, as I purchased a connector with ribbon cable and mounted it on the machine, so I have 9 pin on pcut and using 25 pin at PC end ,, is this correct? Ive been playing with this machine for weeks and not had the PC recognise the cutter yet.
This Question has been moved to miscellaneous plotters